Friday, October 15, 2010

Fuck my life ! :)

Haha, ei okei .. Kell on mingi pool 4 ja me siis semudega avastasime toreda IRC scripti ..
Scripti nimi on FML . Ma ei suuda, see on nagu NIII haige asi.

 Today, I went to Walmart with my girlfriend. We bought the usual, food, Advil and condoms. While I waited in line, she went to grab everything. When she came back, I looked in the cart and saw no condoms. I asked her why she didn't get any. She replied "They ran out of smalls." Everyone laughed. FML

Like whaaaaat ? :D oke next please ..

 Today, I saw a grasshopper in the urinal so I decided to pee on it. It jumped out, scared the hell out of me, and I peed all over myself. FML

Järjest paremaks läheb ! :D

Today, my boyfriend came over so that we could have some "fun". It turns out, his idea of foreplay is squishing my breasts together and making them talk. FML

Ei, see on njumps ! mu tuju on kaa vist tänu sellele tagasi . Jõhhhhkralt saab anerda ikka.


No comments:

Post a Comment